Today I got the first opportunity to go climbing together with a local climber. Since normal people here are working during the week and only have a few hours after work (I have kind-of forgotten how that feels) it was not possible to go up in the mountains today but instead I tried something else; in a dried out flood-tunnel under a road the climbing community has built a rather cool outdoor climbing gym.
There were some easier routes on the walls outside of the tunnel and some rather stiff overhanging ones inside the tunnel and I got to try both. Climbing inside the tunnel was a new and awesome experience but I'm really not used to that kind of overhanging routes. Great practice to try something new.
Tomorrow hopefully I will be able to get out and try some real rock.
There were some easier routes on the walls outside of the tunnel and some rather stiff overhanging ones inside the tunnel and I got to try both. Climbing inside the tunnel was a new and awesome experience but I'm really not used to that kind of overhanging routes. Great practice to try something new.
Tomorrow hopefully I will be able to get out and try some real rock.

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar